Eight reasons why the alligator pear is so good for you
It is often called “alligator pear,” which is very descriptive because it tends to be shaped like a pear and have green, bumpy skin… like an alligator. These days, the avocado has become an incredibly popular food among health conscious individuals. It is often referred to as a superfood which is not surprising given its health properties.
If you would like to lose weight, improve your skin and lower your risk of many life-threatening diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease, it is well worth including this healthy fruit in your diet.
1) They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas
2) Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
3) Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber
4) Avocados Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect The Eyes
5) Avocado May Help Prevent Cancer
6) Avocado Extract May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis
7) Eating Avocado May Help You Lose Weight
8) Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
Although this fruit is really good for me, I wasn’t fond of it’s texture. Although it didn’t have a distinct taste, it reminded me of a hard boiled egg yolk. Give it a try, and let me know what your findings are. #343project